September 20, 2009

Coupon deals 9/20


This is just a idea for a treat to yourself. I went to Target today and got 6 Glade Tins. They were on sale 3/$5. Inside each tin is a $1.50 off coupon. Which will make the tins only $.16 cents. Also, this weeks Sunday in the paper is a $2.00 off purchase of any 2 glade products. I used this and got $1.52 overage.

Now, at Publix I did my large grocery shopping last week so this week I was just picking up AWESOME deals. I got Advance Sealed Crest Whitestrips which are usually $34.99 but are $5.00 off this month with the Publix advantage buy, I also paired it with a $10 off coupon I received in the mail from Proctor and Gamble, and then lastly there was a $7.00 off coupon in the newspaper on 8/30. Which made the Whitestrips only $12.99 AMAZING! I also saved a lot on Clorox wipes (these are great we use them all the time) They were on sale for $1.99 and had a $.50 off coupon on them, then there was a insert in the Publix flyer this week for $.50 off (which we doubled) bringing them to $.50.

The coupon flyer's this Sunday weren't all that great so I am assuming next week will be better.

Check out this awesome new website I found for free deals.

No comments: