November 30, 2010

Spreading Holiday Cheer through USPS


Happy Holidays friends. I am excited to share with you about a special deal that was presented to me. Shutterfly a awesome printing company is offering us bloggers 50 FREE Christmas cards to share a little bit about our past experiences. I have used shutterfly in the past to create beautiful save-the-dates for our wedding.
I am going to use them this year to make our Christmas cards. I needed something really quickly done with the hectic schedule of my life I usually do not wait until last minute to these things but this year has been so BUSY. So, on that note I found these great quick cards to mail out to my family and friends, of course I wont reveal the real cards to you on here but here are a couple I like. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/with-love-chartreuse-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496 This one will showcase a few great photos of the family. Also, it gives you space to write a personal note to family and friends. I also love this one its a retro feel so cute perfect if you have one great photo to showcase. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/retro-christmas-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

Last but not least, these would make a great gift for family members a magnetic calender for family members is a affordable, personalized Christmas gift. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/calendar-poster

From our family to yours look out in your mail for our holiday card :)

No comments: