March 22, 2010

MARCH

Sorry for the Lack of posting, as you all know I am a very busy GAL but life has become so so much more busy! I have thrown in to the mix a 2nd dog and operating 2 business WOW, not to mention all the stuff I LOVE doing in my free time! Just a couple updates I made it into Charleston wedding Magazine! Check it out to see my ad! I am hoping the business will take off so much more in 2010 I have also moved salons and am now a independent contractor at Broadway Images which has been very awesome so far! I look forward to seeing all of you in my chair in the near future. As for the spring, We will be taking a trip to Westminster and NYC. Also, I will be taking a couple trips for work and to celebrate 2 friends birthdays coming up.

Many of you have also asked me how weight watchers is going. My goal is to loose 19 1bs. Since starting 1 month ago this Thursday I have lost 6 LBS this diet is awesome you can still eat everything you love but just less! I have really enjoyed it and I know this is something I can stick with. If anyone has any ?'s about the diet or plan feel free to email me. Its not a super quick fix diet I truly believe it is a diet that will keep the weight off for the long haul.

I am looking forward to this summer. Darrell will be starting school at MUSC and plans to go straight through to the nurse practitioner program. It was a BIG accomplishment to be accepted and we are all VERY excited for him!

Well all please keep in touch :)

No comments: