November 14, 2009

Publix Trip 11/14/04


Awesome Trip today at Publix. Great deals to note, they are all free....

Chinet Napkins 40-90 ct., at $1.89 (94¢)
-$1 off any Chinet product coupon (makes it free)

Kellogg’s Cereals 11.2-16.5 oz, at $3.99 ($1.99)
(use Target with $1 coupon makes it FREE)
Also, check www.couponmom.com

Betty Crocker Frosting at $1.71 (85¢)
-.50/1 Betty Crocker Frosting SS 11/15, 10/25 (makes it free)

Always take your $5 off $25 coupon from Rite-Aid

And always check Target's coupons, Publix is the best bc they take ALL competitors coupons :)

Sorry, I have been slack on the posting lately, I have been so busy with work and other things its been hard to find time to post but I hope everyone is finding great deals!

Also, I went shopping on Saturday night and I had a much better experience they were re-stocking all the sale items (usually I go on Sunday and everything is out so I have to get rain checks) And, its super slow on Saturday night so its not wild in there at all like it is Sunday and the week nights. Just a tip.

My total before coupons: $163.97
My total after coupons: $60.05
I am not very good at math but I believe that is like a 69% savings?

No comments: