November 3, 2008

FALL IS HERE!



Fall is certainly here. I love when Fall comes, although here in South Carolina we usually don't experience the full effects of all the seasons, we still have some of the fun festivities. Darrell and I started off our 2008 fall experience by dressing up for Halloween. Darrell was Shaggy and I was Velma. We had the best time hanging out with our friends. You can check out my facebook for more photos. The following day we celebrated Fall by going to the fair. I grew up with a county fair but it was much smaller than the fair here in Charleston. We enjoyed seeing the worlds largest pig which was cool. We met up with our friends the Robinson's and enjoyed the fairs awesome foods! We will continue to celebrate fall and very much looking foreword towards Thanksgiving.

No comments: