October 11, 2009

Publix deals 10/11/2009


My Publix shopping trip this week was small. I do a large trip every other week. But, I had to go in for these great deals.

I got everything you see in this picture above for a unbeatable price. Go to www.southernsavers.com and print out the shopping list for this week it is that easy!

Also, always go to Publix with your $5 off a $25 purchase from Rite-Aid they honor them and its a easy way to save!

The only things i purchased this week that I didn't have a coupon for and were not on sale was my 1LB. of shrimp and the bagels.

Also, the penny item this week was Coffee again. We do not drink coffee so what I am doing is putting a box together to donate to the DreamCenter food pantry. I encourage everyone to do the same as the food bank is at a low supply.

My total before Q: $41.33
My total after Q: $8.36

Did I mention that I spent $5.06 alone on the shrimp?

1 comment:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Hello! I got to your blog through a mutual friend, the Robinsons. I thought you were another Brace family, but I'm glad I'm able to see your deals!! I'm such a visual person, it's hard to read the Southern Savers lists, but to see your pics, it's so much more fun! Good job on the awesome money savings!! I'll definitely be back to check out your good deals. :)