April 17, 2008

Wedding Stuff...


Well only 2 months, until the BIG DAY! Woo so much to do. I'm so excited. I thought I would share some of the details to get feedback and feel free to throw any ideas. Were doing a seersucker, and blue and brown polka-dots. Also there will be tons of Daisy yay I love them. Its going to be held in Mt. Pleasant, SC at the ION creek club right on the water. The wedding will run from 2pm til abou 5:30; I didnt want a very long reception. Kids are welcome. We are so excited to finally start our life together as 1. Thanks for all your love and support :)

2 comments:

The Koch's said...

It will be here before you know it. Enjoy every minute...it goes by so fast.

Melissa and Christen said...

Sounds like everything is coming together for your big day! Marriage is such a blessing. You guys are going to be so happy! Miss you!